Our first annual Father’s Day Contest! Your chance to win really cool Cheer Roadie T-shirt for dad in your team colors with athlete’s name. Here’s the way it works:
- Add your cheerleader’s best athlete / dad photo in the comments on the FB “Father’s Day Contest” post.
- Athlete must be in team uniform – dad can just be himself. We are looking for photos that show a dedication to the athlete and sport of cheerleading.
- Like and SHARE the Dad/ Athlete photo post to your cheer community.
- Ask them to come over to the Cheerful Ideas Facebook page and LIKE / SHARE your cheerleader’s photo
- You must be a FAN of Cheerful Ideas (you have to like the Cheerful Ideas Facebook page)
- The photo with the most likes, that meets the above conditions, by end of day June 18, 2017 will win the contest.
- Winner announced on June 19, 2017
There can only be one winner. In the event of a tie, the staff of Cheerful Ideas will draw for the winner.
The winner will receive a Cheer Roadie T-Shirt for dad in your team colors with athlete’s name.
Questions? Contact us!
*By participating in the contest you give Cheerful Ideas the right to use photos submitted in other promotional information.